Extruded Breakfast Cereal Processing Plant
After preparation, controlled quantities of raw materials and liquids are premixed and then dosed
before being fed continuously and uniformly into the extrusion platform. This mixture is then cooked at the righttemperature using the thermo-mechanical energy provided by the twin-screw extruder.
Texturing and shaping of expanded products are determined by the final design of the insert,while the expansion ratiois influenced by temperature of the extruder, the types of ingredients used and moisture content. The shaped productsare then conveyed directly to the sugar coating system.
The coated cereals are dried and cooled down to ambiant temperature to retain crispness, as defined in the recipe. The products can also be filled when the unit has a co-extrusion add-on.
The added value of your breakfast cereal production line :
• Productivity: continuous and automated process starts and quick stops, fast and easy changeovers and ease of cleaning and maintenance
• Flexibility, enabling product innovation:
· A great variety of raw materials for processing a wide range of cereals
· A vast choice of sizes, shapes and fillings (with optional co-extrusion add-ons)
· The possibility of extending the range of products by simply adapting modules or adding components to produce
flakes, color products, co-extruded cereals with visible inclusions or varied shapes.
• Costeffective: intensified HTST (High Temperature Short Time) transformation process, generating savings in raw materials,as well as energy and water; easy maintenance, hygienic design and compact design requiring less floor space.
• Expert systems: specially designed by our specialist engineers, with advanced automation to ensure precise process control for consistent product quality that can be easily replicated.
35 x 5 x 3m
42 x 5 x 3m
Why Choose Us?
1.Motors are from WEG, Brazil, which has 3-year
world-wide guarantee or Siemens;
2.Electric parts are from ABB or Schneider, easy to find replacments at local market;
3.PLC and touch screen are from Siemens, Germany to realize easier operation and less labor quantity;
4.PLC and touch scrren controls whole processing line, not one or two single equipment;
5.While faults occurred, relevant information will be displayed on touch screen, easy to settle the problem;
6.Control cabinet has 24V safe voltage (not 220V), which could protect the operator even electric leakage occurred;
7.Three kinds of protectors to keep machine and operator safe: over-current protector, over-voltage protector and over-heat protector;
8.All the cover body, mesh belt and parts touching with materials or final products are made by stainless steel 304.
Complete circle for production of corn flakes, which has regular shapes and tasty taste. Continuous, automatic and economical process with an easily controlled production cycle.
Clients from all over the world
Package & Shipping
We attend worldwide food exhibition. Really hope have a chance to meet you.