Corn Flakes Making Line
Corn flakes, or cornflakes, are a kind of breakfast cereal made by toasting flakes of corn. The cereal was created by John Harvey Kellogg in 1894 as a food that he thought would be healthy for the patients of the Battle Creek Sanitarium in Michigan where he was custodian. The breakfast cereal proved popular among the patients and the Kellogg Company (Kellogg's) was set up by Dr. John's brother, Will Kellogg, to produce corn flakes for the people in the world. A patent for the process was granted in 1896.
With corn flakes becoming more popular in the wider community, a previous patient at the sanitarium, C. W. Post, started to make rival products. Kellogg continued to experiment and various ingredients were added and different grains were used. In 1928, he started to manufacture Rice Krispies, another successful breakfast museli.
There are a lot of universal brands of corn flakes produced by different manufacturers. As well as being used as a breakfast cereal, the crushed flakes can be a substitute for bread crumbs in recipes and can be incorporated into many cooked dishes.
Corn flour, rice flour with liquid and other additives could be used as raw materials.
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After receiving confirm order and down payment, we start to apply for the Visa to your country immediately; while the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line..
5. Our engineers can provide basic formula for the production, and help the customer to produce good quality food according customer’s detailed formula.
6. It normally costs 10-14 days for the commissioning service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.