1. Filled puffed snack processing line introduction
Filled puffed snack processing line is mainly made up with raw materials treatment system, extrusion system, drying system, flavoring system and controlling system. It has high stability and automatic performance, which offers the possibility to control the expansion of the extrudate through various means to control the texture of the final product.
This line's core technology is co-rotating twin-screw extrusion. Twin-screw extruder is the core of this line, enabling the continuous production of expanded snack.
2. Flow chart: Mixing materials - Screw conveying - Extruding - Core filling - Shaping - Drying - Flavoring - Cooling - Packaging
3. Puffed snack samples introduction
Basing on modern extrusion technology, puffed snack is made from cereals powder, filling material, vitamins and minerals etc, fit for different age grades people. After being inflated and heated, its volume is expanded. It leads to the change of its organization structure. This food is multihole, fluffy and crispy, which is one of the most popular foods in the world.
4. Co-Extruded Snacks This is a relatively new technology introduced to the snack food industry. Co-extrusion is a process that combines two different extruded streams to obtain two-component products characterized by adual texture and or color. The two materials can come from two extruders or from one extruder and one pump. This process can produce a snack with two different flavors, or two textures or two colors. The most common snack produced by co-extrusion is acereal-based outer tube with a cheese filling inside. There are three basic types of co-extruded snacks in themarket; cereal-based tubes with cereal-based fillings, cereal-based tubes with fat-based fillings, and cereal-based tubes with water-based fillings.
5. ExpandedSnacks The majority of extruded snacksare in this category. This group is also referred toas “collet” or “second generation snacks“. Expanded snacks are made on high-shear extruders. These are high-fiber, high-protein, and low caloriesnacks. Some examples are corn curls, onion rings, three dimensional snacks and potato sticks. These types of snacks can be seasoned with a varietyof different flavors, oils, salt, sugars,etc. The quality of an expansion-cooked product dependsupon the conditions of operation of the extruder andthe main raw material used in the formulation.
WEG or Siemens
ABB or Schneider
PLC and Touch Screen
Cover body, mesh belt and parts touching with raw materials or final products are stainless steel
15 x 5 x 3m
18 x 5 x 3m
22 x 5 x 3m
Most snack manufacturers use some form of existing technology as the basis for creating snack products, but incorporating variation is very necessary, especially to increase the snacks health image appeal by lowering fatand calories or adding nutrients. This variation can be accomplished by using extrusion technology. Simply Extruded Snacks. This category has the greatest potential for growth among snack foods. These snacks can be made to produce innovation, which captures consumer imagination. Some examples are three-dimensional snacks, a variety ofanimals, cartoon, and alphabets shapes etc. Raw material costs play an important role in the finishedproduct’s selling price. Therefore it is advantageous touse the lowest cost raw material to produce a successful snack.
Types of Snack Foods Each snack processor may use a specific unit operation andsomewhat different technologies to produce unique snacks.There are many ways to classify snacks. Manufacturers use three main terms to identify snacks: First generation snacks: Simply Extruded SnacksIn this category all the natural products used for snacking,nuts, potato chips and popped popcorn are included. Second generation snacks: Expanded Snacks The majority of the snacks fall in this category. All the single ingredient snacks, simple shaped products like corn tortilla chips and puffed corn curls and all directly expanded snacks are included in this category. Third generation snacks, half products”or pellets. In this category, multi ingredient formed snacks andpellets, made by extrusion cooking are included.
1.Could we visit your factory to check the machine carefully and closely?
You’re more than welcome to visit Darin, will provide machine test running, face to face discussion and turnkey project design solution.
2. Could you afford technician team to guide our installation and commissioning?
Oversea commissioning service provided, our technician will help to install the machine, and teach local workers about operation and maintenance. Buyer should pay for the technician's round flight ticket, accommodation and salary.
3. How long is your machine's guarantee time?
One year since the machine arrive your factory.
4. If some parts break after warranty, what should we do?
Darin supply full-life after sales service, whenever new parts needed, we will help to supply new ones at reasonable price & in shortest time.
5.If we show our workshop size, can you design layout for the whole line?
Auto CAD layout will be provided as client’s workshop size.
6.What is the material of the machine?
Stainless steel, especially parts contacting with materials, conforming to food grade.