Granola is a breakfast food and snack food consisting of rolled oats, nuts, honey or other sweeteners such as brown sugar, and sometimes puffed rice, that is usually baked until it is crisp, toasted and golden brown. During the baking process, the mixture is stirred to maintain a loose breakfast cereal consistency. Dried fruit, such as raisins and dates, and confections such as chocolate are sometimes added. Granola, particularly if it includes flax seeds, is often used to improve digestion. Granola is often eaten in combination with yogurt, honey, fresh fruit (such as bananas, strawberries or blueberries), milk or other forms of cereal. It also serves as a topping for various pastries, desserts or ice cream.
Much of the growth in the cereal bar market is a direct result of shoppers reaching out for better-for-you alternatives to morning pastries or afternoon candy bars. Mintel’s trended analysis of Simmons National Consumer Survey reveals 65% of consumers report trying to eat healthier, up eight points between 2002-2006. Those who eat cereal bars have an even higher incidence of trying to eat healthy, at 72%. This is a positive cue that consumers see cereal bars as compatible with leading a healthy lifestyle. Although reported behavior does not always match up with actions, it does signify that more people intend to eat healthier, and cereal bar sales were positively impacted as a result.
1. Mechnical pressing & rubbing, does not hurt nuts, without waste.
2. All the parts touching with food are made of non-toxic material, oil and high temperature resistance.
3. The machine includes material feeding equipment, flatting equipment, cooler, crosscutting and rip cutting equipment, conveyor and control of electric devices.
4. Adopt micro computer to adjust the product size automatically.
5. The machine will finish the procure of feeding material-flatting-cooling-cutting-conveying for packing automatically and continuously.
Our advantages for Puffed Rice Production Line
Save the artificial, a skilled can operative three machines
Shorter time, puffed corn takes only six minutes once
Energy savings: Unit finished lower energy than the ordinary type
Safe and convenient operation: four safety insurance, provincial testing,reduce labor intensity, user-friendly design, easy operation workers
More convenient to collect the material, the inclined position of 35 degrees to discharge the material collected
All-round shock, equipment and guide, gauge durable
Low noise design
Features & Advantages
The shapes can be round, cylindrical, square, semi round, triangular and blossom, etc.
Mechnical pressing & rubbing, does not hurt nuts, without waste.
Mechnical driving, accuracy positioning, upper and nether moulds tight fit, makes super cereal bar shaping.
Using high performance frequency inverter, easy adjust speed, high efficiency, it can produce 24-hour continuously.
Moulds and hopper are both non-sticky processed. All the parts may contacts food are all non-toxic material, oil and high temperature resistance.
After forming procedure and demolding procedure, there has fans to cool down the cereal bar to normal temperature.
Used for the rice,corn,wheat,barley,beans and others
1. Motors are from WEG, which has 3-year world-wide guarantee or Siemens motor;
2. Electric parts are from ABB or Schneider, easy to find replacments at local market;
3. PLC and touch screen are from Siemens, Germany to realize easier operation and less labor quantity;
4. PLC and touch scrren controls whole processing line, not one or two single equipment;
5. While faults occurred, relevant information will be displayed on touch screen, easy to settle the problem;
6. Control cabinet has 24V safe voltage (not 220V), which could protect the operator even electric leakage occurred;
7. Three kinds of protectors to keep machine and operator safe: over-current protector, over-voltage protector and over-heat protector.