First, The maintenance of the dough mixer in daily use requires attention:
1. Before using the equipment, check whether the parts are loose (to develop good habits). If there are loose parts, they must be tightened in time.
2. If it is found that the dough in the dough bucket has black oil and other impurities, it is necessary to promptly check and replace the damaged bushing oil seal and other accessories.
3, The amount of flour should not be added more than the maximum capacity shown on the nameplate, in order to avoid motor burnout or dough valgus.
4. The running gear of the equipment is lubricated with grease. Refueling according to your own use. It is enough to refuel once every half month. Add oil to the oil cup on the flange seat twice a day, 2-3 drops each time, otherwise the shaft and bushing The accessories are worn out seriously.
Second, the daily cleaning of the dough mixer is to pay attention to:
1. After the machine is finished, it should be cleaned in time to avoid the residual surface slag being dry and attached to the dough bucket. It is more difficult to use it again.
2. When cleaning, the inside of the bucket should not be filled with too much water, otherwise the water will seep out from the sleeve gap of the dough grill, which will affect the service life of the bushings, oil seals and other accessories.