l. The long-term operation of the pet feed production line should be fixed on the cement foundation. If the working place is changed frequently, the pet feed equipment and the electric motor should be installed on the base made of angle iron. If the pet feed equipment is powered by diesel, the two should be Power matching, that is, the diesel engine power is slightly larger than the power of the pet feed equipment, and the pulley grooves of the two are consistent, and the outer end faces of the pulley are on the same plane.
2. After the pet feed production line is installed, check the fastening condition of each fastener. If it is loose, it must be tightened.
3. Check if the belt tightness is appropriate, and whether the motor shaft and the pet feed equipment shaft are parallel.
4. Before starting the pet feed production line, first turn the rotor by hand to check whether the teeth, hammer and rotor are running flexibly and reliably. There is no collision in the shell. The rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow on the machine. Whether the powder machine lubrication is good.
5. Do not change the pulleys casually, in case the rotation speed is too high, the explosion chamber will explode, or the rotation speed will be too low, which will affect the working efficiency.
6. After the pulverizing table is started, it will be idling for 2 to 3 minutes. After there is no abnormal phenomenon, it will be fed again.
7. Pay attention to the operation of pet feed equipment at all times during work. Feed should be evenly distributed to prevent blockage of the car. Do not overload the machine for a long time. If vibration, noise, high temperature of the bearing and the body, and external spraying are found, Phenomenon, should stop parking immediately, and then continue to work after troubleshooting.
8, the crushed materials should be carefully checked to avoid copper, iron, stone and other hard objects into the crushing room caused by accidents.
9. The operator should not wear gloves. When feeding, stand on the side of the pet feed equipment to prevent rebound debris from injuring the face.
10. When clogging, it is strictly forbidden to forcibly feed or tow out the feed by hand or wooden stick.